Happy Birthday to the influential & unique artist, Keith Haring!
I advise you to stop sharing your dreams with people who try to hold you back, even if they’re your parents. Because, if you’re the kind of person who senses there’s something out there for you beyond whatever it is you’re expected to do — if you want to be extra-ordinary — you will not get there by hanging around a bunch of people who tell you you’re not extraordinary. Instead, you will probably become as ordinary as they expect you to be. — Kelly Cutrone (via chelseavancephoto)
· We need people in our lives to help us hold up our dreams.
· Know what you want to do and map it out.
· Make sure what you’re doing is what you want, no what other people expect of you.
· The universe makes you go back and do something you did wrong again, so that you can get it right.
· You have to figure out who you are and what you (the individual) wants. You have to become a dynamic partner in your own life.
· Figure out what you need to develop in yourself and cultivate it.
· Think of the highest place for yourself!
· You have to really start now meaning what you say.
· When something goes wrong, you need to get up and keep going.
· Be honest and allow yourself to make mistakes.
· Know when you’re wrong and promptly admit it.
· Love and know yourself.
· Allow yourself to look ridiculous.
· Spend your time on this planet doing something that you love! — Kelly Cutrone (via misscoco79)
This will be my army soon.
Pobre Anne :(
Creo que para que veamos a Nicki Minaj en la portada de Vogue America, hell must freeze over… Basta ver la expresión de Wintour
Two people I respect, Anne Wintour & David Beckham.
Style, Class, Glamour.